Shawn's Stuff

My life with the occasional political or sports talk.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

"New and Stronger Powers"

We will do nothing until 2010!

We will cut greenhouse gas in half by 2050!

Stephen Harper will be fucking dead. DEAD.

Good lord, talk about escaping accountability! Who is going to hold Harper to the fire on this one in 2050? Either he croaked or is in diapers. When I'm 75 can I show up at Harper's old folks home and yell at the 90something year old former Prime Minister when Greenhouse gas isn't cut in half?

Incidently, I know I promised Oiler reports for every game, but I've been sick as a dog for 3 days and was only half awake and coherant for the two games against Vancouver.

I'll summarize for you though: those games sucked ass. Both teams were sluggish and the hockey was very boring. Just glad we got 2 points out of it at least.

1 Comments:

At 5:52 p.m., Blogger sarah said...

you gotta get on that shawn, you're building quite the audience.

statcounter.com is how you track people. It's fun to stalk.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home