Shawn's Stuff

My life with the occasional political or sports talk.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Sad News

I don't want people hearing this second hand. Not that I feel like this is something that I should be talking about on a public setting, but I wanted to make sure this got out in a correct way.

Amy and I have broken up, but it's very important that no one should feel any ill will towards her. She has been as classy and respectful as a person can be on this very difficult day for us. I think I can speak for her when I say that as much as two people can possibly end on a note of respect and love - I believe we have done that.

While this feels like a very difficult moment for me and I'm sure for her right now, I hope every one of my friends who considers her a friend will continue to do so. Even if she's not dating me she's still an awesome person. I hope you will only think of her in the best possible terms, and she deserves nothing less.

I don't regret a second of any of it... and you can rest easy knowing that neither of us did anything worthy of scorn.

Anyway, be thinking of me and of Amy today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home