Shawn's Stuff

My life with the occasional political or sports talk.

Monday, April 16, 2007

Mullin in a nutshell

(SSM) says:
met this girl this weekend
(SSM) says:
got her number at the bar
(SSM) says:
so I have two phones... the old one mowgli practically wrecked but has all my numbers
(SSM) says:
and one new one I have yet to move my sin card to
(SSM) says:
I'm using the old one
(SSM) says:
call her up
(SSM) says:
talk to her am about to ask her to dinner or something... like all I've said is hello this is shawn how are you
(SSM) says:
and sit in this old chair Laura gave me
(SSM) says:
the chair falls backwards
(SSM) says:
I reach my hand out
(SSM) says:
and snap the phone in half
(SSM) says:
along with it goes the phone call and the number
(SSM) says:
the last thing she heard? "maybe we could... woooooooaaaah... SNAP"

3 Comments:

At 8:24 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds hilariously like something you'd do.
I say go for it! You'll know if she's into you or not if she called you back.

 
At 9:48 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BF8mUWjLliw

 
At 6:09 p.m., Blogger sarah said...

haha. classic Shawn. Why don't you update???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home