Shawn's Stuff

My life with the occasional political or sports talk.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Thank You Oilers

People analyze games to death. I can give you a number of reasons why they came up short tonight, but they did.

It's a 1 goal game and an empty netter in game 7 of the Stanley Cup finals.

It feels like I got kicked in the nuts by Wolfenden, but I'm proud of the Edmonton Oilers and I've had a great time watching this team.

I don't now when we'll be in this spot again, but I'm glad I got to see it at least once.

4 Comments:

At 1:33 a.m., Blogger sarah said...

aww.. you're cute. that's lookin on the brightside mullin. :)

 
At 1:58 a.m., Blogger Shawn said...

Well thank you Sarah :)

miss ya!

 
At 7:04 p.m., Blogger sarah said...

the urban dictionary says that 'shawn' is undefined. ... oh, is that what you mean? I think I get it... What are you doing on Sunday? Bring Amy to the beach to meet me and Gord. Put some colour on your pale pale skin.

 
At 11:26 p.m., Blogger sarah said...

edit my essay now please!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home